Sertok - the golden finial, or ornament, on the very top of a Buddhist temple. This sertok was brought to Benchen Phuntsok Ling by Tenga Rinpoche in 2000, intending it eventually to adorn the roof of the new lhakhang.
The architectural plans for the new lhakhang had already been authorized some years ago.
The Sertok Project itself consists of three building phases:
Part C - the front part of the Lhakhang (shrine room) and the front part of the dining area below
We are looking for 108 new sponsors who would like to support Benchen Phuntsok Ling on a regular basis. Even a small amount like 10€, 20€, 30€ or 50€ every month will help us to maintain the place and continously improve the facilities.
During the summer course 2009 already fifty new people joined the group of sponsors. This is a great help to keep the place up and running. Thank you!
You are most welcome to join the group of new sponsors! With your help the number of 108 new sponsors will be easily completed.
Please transfer your donation to the following account:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling e.V.
Account No. 55 8888 400
Bank No. 370 400 44
(transfer from Germany)
IBAN: DE 46 3704 0044 0558 8884 00
(for transfers from non-German countries)
Benchen Phuntsok Ling e.V. is a registered non-profit organisation in Germany. Donations are tax deductible.
In order to get registered as a supporter please fill out the following form:
Pictures are in chronological order. Here you can follow the construction work starting winter 2008. The middle part of the existing building was completely rebuilt.
Short before the summer course 2009 the work was finished. The golden top ornament is shining on the roof of the new shrine room.
Site Last Modified
- Introduction of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- Teachings of H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche at Vajra Guru Recitation
- Second Letter of Prediction
- Vajra Guru Recitation finished
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Glimpses of meetings with Edward Henning (1949 - 2016)
- Disaster preparedness training at Benchen Monastery
- Announcement Summer Course 2017
- Playing Ritual Instruments 12.-14.5.2017, Allmuthen
- White Tara practice 14.-17.4.2017, Allmuthen
- Nyung Neh retreat 28.4.-1.5.2017, Allmuthen
- Pilgrimage and Mahakala Puja
- Vajra Guru recitation has started at Benchen Monastery
- 15th Karmapa's Guru Yoga empowerment in Parphing on 24th November 2016
- Program Vajra Guru Mantra’ recitation