Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
==> Until now 1,535,069 Dharanis were recited (June 18, 2017). Thank you and please carry on!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2017 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Protector) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 26.07.||to||Fri. 28.07.2017|
|Teaching||Sat. 29.07.||to||Wed. 09.08.2017|
|White Protector||Thu. 10.08.||to||Sat. 12.08.2017|
We hope very much that Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will travel to Europe in 2017 and visit Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
However, it might be possible that Rinpoche will not be able to join the summer course in Allmuthen.
Therefore Khenpo Nyima – whom many of you know from 2014 – from the Benchen Nangten Thösam Ling Shedra (Institute) in Pharping (Nepal) will teach during the summer course in Allmuthen.
Khenpo Nyima will teach the "The Twelve Links of Interdependent Origination" based on a commentary by Jamgong Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye.
The 12 links of interdependent origination will show how we get into samsaric perception and patterns and how we can free us through understanding these processes through analysis and meditation.
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will teach a text by the 3. Karmapa Rangjung Dorje called "Distinguishing Consciousness from Wisdom" or commonly known as "Namshe Yeshe Gyepa" in Tibetan.
Herein the 3. Karmapa explains the different non-Buddhist and Buddhist views. Further he shows how the 8 conciousnesses manifest in their deluded (samsaric) way and how they finally express themselves as the 5 primordial wisdoms.
If you like to join the summer course 2017 please register as soon as possible. Click here.
Please read the following letter (German only) from Lama Ngawang and the group of people who are learning to play the traditional Tibetan Buddhist ritual instruments in Allmuthen. Everybody is invited to join:
"Liebe Halter der Vajra Instrumenten Linie, liebe Benchen Sangha,
der nächste Mahakala Instrumenten Workshop findet am Wochenende 07.- 09.Juli statt.
Kursbeginn ist am Freitag ab 16:00 Uhr und das Kursende ist am Sonntag gegen ca. 13:00 Uhr. Dies ist die letzte Gelegenheit vor dem Sommerkurs die Musik der Mahakala Puja gemeinsam mit Lama Ngawang zu üben. Kommt deshalb bitte zahlreich zum Termin und meldet euch bitte rechtzeitig bei Carina an. Alle sind herzlich eingeladen am Mahakala Instrumenten Workshop teilzunehmen.
Aus organisatorischen Gründen ist eine verbindliche Anmeldung bis 14 Tage vor Kursbeginn bei Carina dringend notwendig. Alle Teilnehmer sollten Schlafsäcke mitbringen.
Tel: +49-(0)221-60 20 72
Fax: +49-(0)221-600 15 52
Mit den besten Grüßen
Please observe the general information on courses and retreats. Here you will also find an overview of all courses in Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
Site Last Modified
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Playing Ritual Instruments 7.-9.7.2017, Allmuthen
- Registration Summer Course 2017
- Empowerment and Sadhana of Tsedrub Sangwa Duepa
- The arrival of Tenga Rinpoche's Yangsi at Benchen Monastery Swayambhu
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 3
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 2
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 1
- Introduction of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- Recognition ceremony of Tenga Rinpoche’s Yangsi
- H.E. Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche's pilgrimage to Maratika
- Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi Annoucement letter
- Some Pictures and more Details
- Announcement Summer Course 2017
- Second Letter of Prediction