Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
==> Until now 1,655,139 Dharanis were recited (November 11, 2017). Thank you and please carry on!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2018 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Mahakala) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 25.07.||to||Fri. 27.07.2018|
|Teaching||Sat. 28.07.||to||Wed. 08.08.2018|
|White Mahakala Retreat||Thu. 09.08.||to||Sat. 11.08.2018|
A detailed program along with the registration information will follow.
Begin: Friday, March 30 at 2:30 PM
End: Monday, April 2 at noon (Easter Monday/Ostermontag)
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will give explanations on the practice of White Tara (Drölkar) and will lead the meditation. All recited mantras will be counted. The course will end with the Riwo Sangchö ritual (no lunch on Monday).
Please consider the general information on courses and retreats.
Please read the following letter (German only) from Lama Ngawang and the group of people who are learning to play the traditional Tibetan Buddhist ritual instruments in Allmuthen. Everybody is invited to join:
"Liebe Halter der Vajra Instrumenten Linie, liebe Benchen Sangha,
|Beginn:||Freitag,||13. April||16:00 Uhr|
|Kursende:||Sonntag,||15. April||13:00 Uhr|
Kommt bitte zahlreich!
Alle Teilnehmer müssen sich 14 Tage vor Kursbeginn verbindlich bei Carina anmelden (wg. Essen und Übernachtung). Alle Teilnehmer müssen Schlafsäcke mitbringen.
Mit den besten Grüßen
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
Page 1 of 3
Site Last Modified
- Yangsi December 2017
- Yangsi January 2018
- Yangsi Tenga Rinpoche visit Benchen monastery
- Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi in Benchen monastery
- 1st Day of the Mahakala Puja at Benchen Monastery 2018
- Losar preperations 2018
- Playing Ritual Instruments 13.-15.4.2018, Allmuthen
- White Tara practice 30.3.-2.4.2018, Allmuthen
- Final notice to the forthcoming transmission of the Nyingtik Yabshi
- Return of H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche to Nepal
- Grand Guru Rinpoche puja concluded
- Khenpo Gawang on finding Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche’s Yangsi - subtitled
- Happy Birthday
- Spring 2018 program at Benchen Monastery
- Free Clinic: Health Camp conducted in Terai